MY LIFE’S VOW
1. I will spend at least 30 minutes everyday to write something in order to make writing as my habit. And I will start it right now.
“Start today, not tomorrow. Don’t wait for the world to change. Change. The. World.” Jeff Goins
2. I will challenge myself to write something interesting to me by learning something new everyday by reading blogs, books and magazines.
3. I will be myself, discover my voice and be original.
4. I will honour my craft and start writing like a pro.
5. I will start small – for example by doing this blog.
6. I wont give up even after the passion have fade.
7. I will learn to pitch my pieces – learn about prospective publishers.
A good pitch is short, compelling, and promising.